Saturday, July 5, 2008

Movin' Out...

I totally wanted to quote the song in the title, but I can't remember the lyrics and for some reason I don't have that much Billy Joel in my iTunes library... strange, because I thought I had a bunch of his songs. Oh well.

... anyhow, as for this blogging 'bidness, I am not entirely done with it. I just don't get around to doing it that much. I also feel a little limited by Blogger's templates and settings. Since I can't code well enough to design my own templates, I really can't break out of the looks that they give me here. Plus, the online editor is not very fully featured or flexible. Blogger is a great service, but it's not the one for me.

Keeping this in mind, I am moving over to WordPress... no offense Google/Blogger... I just want to use a service that has a little more flexibility and better reputation as a blog host.

If'n you want to follow me... you can click here.

It's still a work in progress... but I am going to play with it over this weekend and see what I like.

No comments: